In response to the recent Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision in which the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, BakerHostetler partners have developed a podcast series aimed at providing guidance and addressing questions pertaining to the new legal and business considerations that should be made in this new landscape.
Listen in as attorneys in our Digital Assets and Data Management, Employee Benefits, Healthcare, Labor and Employment, and White Collar practices cover the myriad issues and changes in the laws on Dobbs on Demand.
We remain committed to providing companies with frequent and up-to-date communications regarding the Dobbs decision. Click the links below to hear more.
- Dobbs on Demand: Navigating the Dobbs Decision: The Employment Law Perspective in the Workplace
- Dobbs on Demand: Approaching Benefits in the New Legal Environment
- Dobbs on Demand: Navigating the Line Between Healthcare and Crime in the Post-Dobbs Landscape
- Dobbs on Demand: Healthcare Privacy on the Line in a New Legal Setting
- Dobbs on Demand: The Uncertainty for Healthcare Providers in a Post-Roe Environment
For ongoing updates and information, please visit the Post-Roe Resource Center or subscribe to BakerHostsTM wherever you get your podcasts.